If someone would have told me that a San Diego wedding in mid-May would be threatened by rain, I would have told them they were crazy. But two days before Cassandra and Jon's Vista Valley Country Club wedding, San Diego was socked by a cold Pacific storm that had nearly everyone involved crossing their fingers for fair weather on the wedding day. Thankfully, the storm cleared in time to leave Cassandra and Jon's wedding day soaked in nothing but blue skies and sunshine. Cassandra and Jon's Vista Valley Country Club wedding could not have been more beautiful or run more smoothly. Karina, Sydney and the rest of the Couture Events crew did an amazing job of pulling everything together. Check out the captions below for my complete commentary on this wonderful day.
- Wedding venue: Vista Valley Country Club
- Wedding photography: John Schnack Photography
- Wedding coordinator: Karina, Couture Events
- Floral design: Adorations Botanical Artistry
- Wedding videography: Pure Cinema
- DJ: Still Listening Productions
- Cake/Desserts: Dessertier
- Rentals: Concepts Event Design
- Photo Booth: Mobile Photo Booth
- Day-of Stationery: Twinkle and Toast
- Officiant: Craig Knudsen
- Hair: Salon Sapphire
- Makeup: Makeup by Kandice
Couture Events recently left a wonderful testimonial!